Instalment dates

Modified on Mon, 6 May at 8:53 AM

We understand that managing finances can be challenging, which is why we offer instalment payment options to make things easier for our customers. 

The key objective here is to ensure that there is a pay day between instalments. This way you stretch your payments… not Yourself!

Here's everything you need to know about instalment dates:

First instalment: When you check out, we will charge the first payment directly from your card. This payment will be due immediately after your purchase, so please ensure that you have sufficient funds in your account to cover it.

Second instalment: The second instalment will be charged automatically on the day you've chosen. During the sign-up process, we ask you to declare your pay day, and we will schedule the second payment to align with this day. This way, you can plan your finances accordingly and avoid any surprises. Now, if you used our service more than 5 days before your pay day this month, this second payment will be later in the same month. But if you made a purchase within 5 days of your pay day, then we'll wait to charge the second payment until the next month. 

Final instalment: The third and final instalment will be taken on the same date, the month after your second instalment.

If your pay day ever changes - you can change the instalment date by updating it in "My Profile". Remember - this will not change the instalment date on any open orders.

Late Payments: If you miss a payment, we will send you a reminder to make the payment as soon as possible. If the payment remains outstanding, we may charge a late payment fee. To avoid this, please ensure that you have sufficient funds in your account on the payment due date.

Here is how we make sure you know everything you need to know before you start your order with an instalment plan!

As an example: The 25th selected as your date on your profile: 

Your instalment date is the 25th if you shop anywhere from the 20th of a given month - your 2nd instalment will be on the 25th of the next 2 months. 

If you shop between the 1st and 19th then your second instalment will be in the same calendar month, but there will have been a pay day in-between instalments.

1. The order is for the correct amount.
  2. The instalments are as I expect.
  3. I know the next instalment is on the date I chose.
  4. If I have more than one card loaded on my profile, that the right one is the default card!
  5. If I am unsure about anything - I can read the Terms and Conditions I am about to agree to.
  6. I am happy to confirm my order.

You then select "Confirm and Pay R{Amount}" before we ask you to enter the 4 digit PIN, only you know! 

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article