Introducing PayStretch

Modified on Fri, 12 Jul at 11:13 AM

At PayJustNow, we believe in making your shopping experience as smooth and enjoyable as possible. That’s why we’re excited to introduce PayStretch, a PayJustNow innovation which allows you to make bigger purchases and manage your instalments over a longer term. Built especially for our highly engaged PayJustNow Consumer Community, PayStretch lets you stretch your payments (even further), not yourself.

PayStretch is being launched to a test group of consumers first to ensure the best possible experience. If you don't see the option on your app yet, don't worry! It's coming your way soon.

The what, the how, the why? But when? Just Now!

What is PayStretch?

PayStretch, in partnership with FinChoice, is your new go-to payment method! It allows you to spread out the cost of your purchases over 12 months with PayJustNow, making it easier and more convenient to manage your budget.

Why PayStretch?

We know you love the convenience and freedom that comes with our 3-instalment plan. Now, we’re taking it a step further with PayStretch. This isn’t just a payment option; it’s a financial tool tailored to fit your lifestyle. Whether it’s that must-have gadget, a new wardrobe, or the perfect gift, PayStretch ensures you can get it now and pay over time.

How Does It Work?

Getting started with PayStretch is a breeze. Simply sign-up for your PayStretch account through the PayJustNow app, and you’re ready to go. Choose PayStretch at checkout, and watch as your payments are spread out over several months, making your life easier and your wallet happier.

Built for You

PayStretch is more than just a payment plan; it’s a commitment to our valued PayJustNow community. We’ve crafted this feature with your needs in mind, ensuring that you can shop confidently, knowing that managing your payments has never been more convenient.

Still curious? Read on for a little more infomation based on our launch version of PayStretch.

How Long Will the Approval Process Take?

If you see the PayStretch tile in your app, you have been pre-selected to be in the test group. We always try to keep it as simple as possible, so the best part is, approval can be as fast as 180 seconds. In some cases, it might take up to 24 hours if we require a bit more info to verify your affordability. But don’t worry, we’ll keep you updated every step of the way!

How Do I Use PayStretch?

Once your PayStretch account is set up, you’re good to go! Select PayJustNow as your payment option at checkout and when you are redirected to your profile. Just select PayStretch as your payment option. It’s that simple!

Where Can I Use PayStretch?

You can use PayStretch for all your online purchases through PayJustNow. 

How Much Interest Do I Pay?

Your interest rate will be shared with you when you open your account. It’s all in accordance with the National Credit Act and our friendly Terms and Conditions. Transparency is key!

How Do I Pay My Account?

FinChoice will collect your instalments via DebiCheck Debit Order. This is a little different from your PayJustNow instalments, which are debited from your bank card.

What Will It Say on My Bank Statement?

Your bank statement will show “FinChoice” for the debit order entry.

How Do I Receive a PayStretch Statement?

FinChoice will send you a PayStretch statement every 3 months. You can also log onto finchoice.mobi any time to view your statement.

How Do I Register for finchoice.mobi?

Registering is a breeze! Visit finchoice.mobi and use your ID number and cell number to sign up. Quick and easy, just like that!

How Do I Settle My Account?

Need to settle your account? No problem! Get a settlement quote on finchoice.mobi.

How Can I Make an Additional Payment on My Account?

Want to make an extra payment? Call our friendly contact centre agents who will help you set up an ad hoc payment in minutes. You can pay via debit order, bank deposit, EFT, or EasyPay.

How Can I Check My Next Instalment?

Simply log into your PayJustNow app and swipe to view your PayStretch account details.

How Can I Check My Outstanding Balance?

Check your outstanding balance by logging into your PJN app and swiping to view your PayStretch account.

How Can I Contact FinChoice?

The Rock stars at PayJustNow are always here to help. Simply start a live chat with us from your app and select the PayStretch chat channel. However, if you want to contact FinChoice directly, email info@finchoice.com or click here for other contact options.

What Happens If I Miss a Payment?

Missed a payment? No worries! Log into your Finchoice.mobi account to create a promise to pay or call our collections team at 086 134 6770 for assistance. Just a heads-up, FinChoice is required by the NCA (National Credit Act) to report missed payments to the Credit Bureau, which could affect your ability to qualify for other loans. A Late Payment Fee may also apply, and you might temporarily lose the ability to make additional purchases on your PayStretch account.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article